From Best Practices for Structuring an Accounting Department, an Org Chart, or an HR manual, to comprehensive Strategic Planning, The A Teams outsourced CFO’s and COO’s can help you take your business to the next level.
- Need a road-map that aligns your company’s mission with its growth objectives? We can help you turn this plan into a monthly and yearly budget for internal planning purposes, setting target sales compensation, and
- partner/board meetings.
- We can help you create an Executive Summary “teaser” document to inform and excite existing or potential stakeholders. This “snapshot” of your company’s overall operational and financial profile can be used for potential bank financing’s, capital fund raising efforts, and management alignment.
- We can craft a feasibility plan to help evaluate the ROI of organically launching and funding a business division, or service/product line versus acquiring or doing a joint venture or alliance to accomplish the same objectives. The CFO can help evaluate your company’s existing core business, staffing requirements, sales structure and plan, competitive landscape, etc.
- We work with you to develop a term sheet for a buy-out arrangement that suits both business and individual needs. Along with your external accountant (CPA) and attorney we help facilitate the process from initial deal memo/term sheet stage through final transaction.
- We can help evaluate potential targets or, in preparation for a sale, we can work with a business broker or investment bank. In addition, the CFO can facilitate and handle the due diligence process, including working in conjunction with accountants, attorneys, and investment bankers.
- If your company has expanded too fast, lost market-share, dropped a big client, tapped out the credit line, or is experiencing a temporary downturn we can assist you in objectively evaluating the best path forward. Our team of financial professionals and vast business network is available to help you turnaround.
- We can help your company evaluate financing options that will work best with your cash flow, business plan and overall operational structure. Our business network can help you assess the appropriate debt for your business conditions.
Growth requires some structure, but not too much. How much accounting staff do you need? Who reports to whom? What about vacation days? How many sales reps do you really need? Wait, why is the cost of sales going up over last year? For these questions, and more, The A Team has been there, with sleeves rolled up. We deal with these common operational issues so you can breathe easier. We’ve been through the drill: we’ll help you navigate the path forward.